Your privacy is important to us. We will limit the collection and use of personal information, or other relevant information (as defined below), to what is necessary to administer our business and provide you with the highest quality service.
As part of our operations we may gather certain types of information about the users of our sites.
The types of information we collect may include any or all of the following:
We collect information in order to provide the best possible service to you while you are visiting our site. To this end we may use the information that you provide for the following purposes:
1. To process any transactions that you might make on our site
2. To verify your identity if you need help with a forgotten password or you are having login problems with one of our site services
3. To help provide any other services that you have requested.
4. To offer the most relevant information suitable to you and your interests.
5. For any marketing, promotional, publicity, marketing or market research that we might undertake.
6. For any other purposes for which you have given permission.
1. The information may be stored on servers located with our hosting provider. Our agreements with them protect the information that we collect from any unauthorised use.
2. The information may be shared with third parties but only for the purpose of administering or promoting our business and will not be shared with third parties to promote products or offerings not related to Baby Universe.
3. Your personal information may also be shared with other third parties if we are required to do so by law.
4. Where your information is shared with third parties we will request a copies of their confidentiality and privacy policies to ensure they are consistent with our values on your privacy.
5. Only if your prior permission has been obtained (which we would usually do at the time of collecting your information) would we share your personal information with third parties. Your information would only be shared with reputable third parties and for the purpose of improving our service to you. We would not share your information with third parties to who may make unsolicited contact with you.
All electronic credit card information is encrypted. Credit card information will not be shared with any third party apart from the payment facilitator at the time the transaction is processed.
1. Track traffic patterns to our site.
2. Ensure that the most relevant content is being shown.
3. Allow you to enter certain site member services without having to log in each time you visit.
The Privacy Act of 1993 gives you the right to access and correct your personal information. To find out more about how to do this, please contact us.